OPEN ENROLLMENT MEMO
TO: All Full Time Employees
FROM: Okaloosa County Head Start Human Resources and OneDigital Benefits
RE: Benefits Changes Effective July 1, 2020
Open enrollment for Okaloosa County Head Start benefits is underway. The new deductions begin July 1, 2020
Medical – Same Plans – No Rate Change for Employee Only Rate
Slight Change in Spouse/Child/Family Rates – See enclosed Enrollment Guide
HRA – $1,500 will continue to be provided on your behalf if you elect one of the medical plans
Dental – Same Plan – No Rate Changes
Vision – Same Plan – No Rate Changes
Short & Long-Term Disability – No Plan Changes – provided at no cost to you
$50,000 Basic Life – Same Plan – provided at no cost to you
- If you need to update or change your beneficiary(ies), complete the enclosed election form
Voluntary Life Changes – Same Plans – No Rate Changes
- Cost may change if you changed age brackets
- If you turned 25, 30, 35, 40, 45, etc. after July 1, 2019 – Premium changes July 1, 2020.
- 2020 Enrollment Guide. This guide will provide information on all available benefits including rates.
- 2020 Election Form. You MUST complete this form if you wish to make a change to your benefits and/or beneficiary(ies).
- Medical SBCs. These documents go into more detail about the medical benefit plans.
WHAT DO I NEED TO DO?
- NO CHANGES: Do nothing. Your benefits will remain AS-IS according to your current enrollment.
- TO MAKE CHANGES: You MUST complete the attached election form and return it to Human Resources
- Email to Maria @ firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax to Maria @ 850-651-8593
- Mail to Maria @ 2018 Lewis Turner Blvd, Suite B, Fort Walton Beach, FL 32547
- Call OneDigital if you need any assistance or if you have questions about your benefits.
Questions – Changes – Concerns